Job Posting Title
DT Business Analyst PLM
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
This Position sits within IT Business Partner Office. The main purpose of the job is the management of the relationship with R&D and Manufacturing departments in order to address business needs and process changes. The job holder shall support the company in managing the business changing needs
ACTIVITIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Business analyst works with the Company organizations (or Business Departments) to help them improve their processes and systems with the aim of helping the company solve existing business problems and/or better achieve their goals.
- Job holder is responsible for collecting and analyzing the Business Requirements.
- Support users in formalizing requirements, in addressing solutions and designing the processes from IT point of view.
- Within a project, manage and lead specific task or stream by collecting the requirements, identifying phases and elements, monitoring task/stream progress by tracking activity.
- Support users in project activities as well as for testing new functionalities and enhancements.
- Interact with other areas of IT to successful deliver a range of solutions.
- Interact with the 3rd parties/suppliers, and verifies the proposed solutions and checks the activities planning and the due dates.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology
- good professional experience (4/5 years) in a similar position in multinational companies or in consulting companies; sectors with high industrial complexity as with advanced and articulated information technology environment is preferred
- Proven application experience in manufacturing processes and in Engineering as well
- Experienced in PLM processes
- Application and technical experience in PLM System (preferred Siemens Teamcenter PLM) and in CAD system (preferred PTC)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Good project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Propensity to frequent national and international transfers
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starting attitude
- Comfortable working in small and large teams
- Flexibility to adjust priorities when business needs change
- Availability for business travel
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.