E80 Group is a multinational specialized in the development of automated and integrated intralogistics solutions for manufacturers of consumer goods operating in the beverage, food, tissue and other sectors. In 1992 the company anticipated the concept of Industry 4.0: the Smart Factory, sustainable, interconnected and safe.
The tailor-made solutions designed by E80 Group allow to manage all the intralogistics activities of factories and distribution centers ensuring a significant increase in plant efficiency and the total traceability of the products handled, with positive cascading effects that improve the entire supply chain. The main systems produced by E80 Group include palletizing robots, a wide range of laser guided vehicles, high speed robotic stretch wrappers, pallet control systems, robotic labelers, layer picking and repacking solutions, and automated high-density warehouses. The entire logistics flow is centrally managed by the SM.I.LE80 software platform (Smart Integrated Logistics), the “orchestra conductor” that ensures the efficient integration of the systems, guaranteeing the optimal management of all operations, from the entry of raw materials to storage right through to shipping.
With 14 branches located worldwide, the Group believe in 5 values enclosed in the acronym ECCUS: Enthusiasm, Charisma, Competence, Humility, Wisdom. These are the pillars on which E80 Group corporate culture is based that is always close to customers, people and the territory.
Who are You
“It’s our fears that will limit our success, not our mistakes. The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who are not afraid of failing and want to change the world” – E80 Group CEO and Founder, Enrico Grassi
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what E80 Group can offer you to help you to thrive.
We are looking for senior software engineer/technical leader who can actively and effectively contribute to the evolution of our products, bringing in his/her experience and willing to learn about the unique blend of robotics, software engineering, automation and networking we have. We do value teamwork, openness, transparency, respect and courage, playing together in a fully Agile environment.
• Contribute to the software design, development & test activities, eventually including CI/CD integration.
• Collaborate with engineers, scrum masters and product owners to ruthlessly deliver value to our customers
• Help building and maintaining the holistic view of the system
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Master Degree in software/computer science engineering or equivalent
• 10+ years of working experience in the software engineering space
• 5+ years of working experience with .Net Core/C#
• Proven experience with software design patterns and OOD, DDD, TDD methodologies Extensive working experience on Relational Databases (SQL Server / PostgreSQL). Deep knowledge of SQL (T/SQL) programming and usage of ORM frameworks
• Working experience with microservice / event driven architectures and related patterns / technologies, including APIs, message brokers, containers/docker, etc
• Experience with Web services / API development • Experience with unit test tools and hands on with Git & Git-flow
• Fluent English
• Working experience within the industrial automation, telco or mission critical software is highly appreciated
• Working experience with BPNM/Workflow engines and BRE/Rules Engines, together with interest in operations research and routing algorithms are highly appreciated.
• Working experience with cloud native software applications, both in private/hybrid environments and hosted on the major public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc). Moreover experience with Edge & Fog computing is highly appreciated.
• Knowledge of frontend technologies, such as Angular/ReactJS/Vue frameworks, and experience with other main programming languages such as Java, Go, Python, are a plus. Same for what regards NoSql databases, ETL/ELT pipelines, etc.
• Knowledge of Windows Server & Linux OS internals & CLI/shell etc
• Knowledge of actor systems paradigm and in particular of AKKA.net framework.
Who you are An excellent team player, able to effectively collaborate with colleagues and to create the chemistry a team must have to be a top team. You approach every new challenge with a can-do attitude, putting initiatives on the table to help the team to go through it. You believe software can be simply elegant. You are one we can trust.
What’s In It For You
- Permanent Contract
- Full time
- Salary based on experience
Not just a job, a Career growth: Our steady YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
E80 World Academy: Prepare to be wowed by our innovative training and learning paths. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in your job.
#BE80: You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #BE80 Culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.