E80 Group is a multinational specialized in the development of automated and integrated intralogistics solutions for manufacturers of consumer goods operating in the beverage, food, tissue and other sectors. In 1992 the company anticipated the concept of Industry 4.0: the Smart Factory, sustainable, interconnected and safe. The tailor-made solutions designed by E80 Group allow to manage all the intralogistics activities of factories and distribution centers ensuring a significant increase in plant efficiency and the total traceability of the products handled, with positive cascading effects that improve the entire supply chain.The main systems produced by E80 Group include palletizing robots, a wide range of laser guided vehicles, high speed robotic stretch wrappers, pallet control systems, robotic labelers, layer picking and repacking solutions, and automated high-density warehouses. The entire logistics flow is centrally managed by the SM.I.LE80 software platform (Smart Integrated Logistics), the ” orchestra conductor ” that ensures the efficient integration of the systems, guaranteeing the optimal management of all operations, from the entry of raw materials to storage right through to shipping.
With 14 branches located worldwide, the Group believe in 5 values enclosed in the acronym ECCUS: Enthusiasm, Charisma, Competence, Humility, Wisdom. These are the pillars on which E80 Group corporate culture is based that is always close to customers, people and the territory.
Who are You
It’s our fears that will limit our success, not our mistakes. The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who are not afraid of failing and want to change the world– E80 Group CEO and Founder, Enrico Grassi
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what E80 Group can offer you to help you to thrive.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can actively and effectively contribute to the evolution of SM.I.LE80 product, bringing in his experience and willing to learn about the unique blend of robotics, software engineering, automation and networking we have. We do value teamwork, openness, transparency, respect and courage, playing together in a fully Agile environment.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, optimization of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to the development of the necessary infrastructure to manage & monitor our software products deployment
- Contribute to the design, development and administration of our future cloud based offering
- Bachelor Degree in software/computer science engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in the devops and software automation space
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, Bash shell, Power shell etc
- Working experience with software automation servers such as Jenkins/Bamboo/Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu/RedHat) systems and administration topics
- Working experience with of Relational Databases/SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency with infrastructure as a code languages such as Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Knowledge of containers and related administration (docker), including orchestrators (kubernetes, docker-swarm, etc)
- knowledge of hypervisors and virtualization infrastructures such as vmware, vagrant, hyper-v
- Fluent English
- Working experience within the industrial automation, telco or mission critical software is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Cloud computing infrastructures and in particular Azure, AWS, GCP devops related services and facilities
- Working experience on platform monitoring software applications & services such as DataDog, NewRelic, NetData, Prometheus etc
- Working experience on Windows & Linux advanced topics such as clustering, high availability, hardening and networking
- Working experience on of SQL Server & PostgreSQL advanced topics such as clustering, high availability, internals, performance tuning, etc
- Working experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Working experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium, Cypress, Robot, etc
- Knowledge of cybersecurity related aspects (vulnerabilities, tools, SAST/DAST, penetration tests, etc)
- Hands-on with Git, Git-flow, etc
What’s In It For You
- Full-time contract
Not just a job, a Career growth: Our steady YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
World E80 Academy: Prepare to be wowed by our innovative training and learning paths. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in your job.
#BE80: You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #BE80 Culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.