Customer Satisfation & Quality Engineer is responsible for identifying and eliminating product quality risks that can impact customer satisfaction and quality. The CS&Q Engineer must collaborate with their SE colleagues to understand, mitigate, and eliminate these risks throughout the product lifecycle, to assure “end-to-end” product quality. The CS&Q Engineer plays a crucial role in the customer experience by supporting quick and effective responses to field quality issues when they arise, to assure minimal disruption to our valued customer base.
What will you do?
- Assure correct quality KPI’s (key process indicators) and targets are developed for the Cooling product lines, that they are comprehended by all SE personnel working on these products, and that solid functional plans are in place to meet the KPI targets.
- Analyze monthly field failure information and collaborate with engineering, vendors, supply chain and manufacturing, and field services to identify areas for improvement in the design, manufacture, delivery, and installation of Cooling offers.
- Initiate, assign, and manage PRBs (problem investigations) to understand the root cause of field quality problems and monitor their progress through the 8D problem solving process. Give highest priority to safety related problems and manage them through the Offer Safety Alert Committee process.
- Perform Technical Expert (TEX) analysis and create written reports upon customer request
- Create Field Service Bulletins to inform service and support teams of issue resolutions
- Support Customer Care, Sales, and Zone Quality teams to quickly address customer issues, and act as point of escalation for CCC L3 (Cooling Global Service Team) into the Cooling Line of Business for customer issue resolution. As necessary, engagement directly with the end customer may be required.
- Make the bridge between customer requirements, field issues, and Product Management Process (PMP) teams to assure field quality issues and historical lessons learned are properly understood and addressed. (Prevent, not React), and define the quality goals.
- Ensure that potential application issues and customer misuse opportunities are addressed
- Identify and escalate important project issues potentially impacting the Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage the global transition to Product Evolution Process (PEP) quality by ensuring that all opened actions from the project have been properly closed or mitigation plans are in place to support the transfer
- Review key tasks related to quality at each PMP stage gate review.
- Lead DFMEA, follow up and actions plan for reaching the Target RPN matrix and define CTQ in collaboration with R&D. Review Validation and Verification Test Plan with R&D.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline is required, and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with quality engineering tools and practices is required: process mapping, 8D process, statistical analysis and statistical software (e.g. Minitab) experience, etc.,
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and control system troubleshooting techniques, quality systems, operating systems, networking systems, methodologies, and tools for solving system level issues, and manufacturing operations experience is preferred.
- Experience in handling multiple problems and working on cross-functional project teams
- Lean/Six Sigma and ASQ certification a strong plus
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal and excellent communication skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% to domestic and international locations
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.