An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of the Service Team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, selfdriven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem
What you will do
Within the Production System Central Team, you will be in charge of driving the Continuous Improvement program (HOPS – Haier Operations Performance System) with the aim of effectively improve plants’ performances through the WCM pillars methodology application and ensure full sustainability of results.
- Support and coordinate the application and continuous development of HOPS across Haier Europe manufacturing plants.
- Support local and central functions in achieving performance targets.
- Actively contribute to the identification of improvement projects with an “hands-on” approach
- Coordinate and drive best practices collection across the plants, take an active role in best practice sharing across factories.
- Contribute to knowledge management about WCM pillars.
- Proactively collaborate with manufacturing local and central functions in order to frontload issues and suggest improvement actions (kaizens)
- Promote continuous improvement mind-set across manufacturing community
What you need to succeed
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Must have: Availability to travel (expected approx. 40% of the time) across Haier Europe manufacturing plants
Professional Experience: 2 -3 years of experience in production, industrial engineering, logistics either in plants or in central functions preferably in “WCM certified” companies
Languages: Fluent in English and Italian
Soft skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, organizational and planning skills, team work, ability to engage the organization
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.