An exciting opportunity has arisen at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Inside the purchasing office the candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Follows the new product from the “concept design” phase to the “launch” in production.
- Implements the Commodity Strategies ensuring the consistency of the project team’s choices
- Update Senior Manager on project progress and report any critical issues
- He/She asks Buyers for offers to the new components, monitoring any updated ones and reports the outcome of the negotiations.
- Keeps the list of any new suppliers to be qualified updated.
- Coordinates and verifies that all planned activities (requests for offers, qualification, samples, orders, etc.) are carried out by the relevant functions.
- On the purchasing side, he manages the development of the new modeling by interfacing with the various buyers
Who we are looking for
- Neo graduate or student in Engineering, Management/Economics;
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational skills
We offer a six-month paid internship
Place of work: Vimercate (MB)
Are you ready to join?