Job Posting Title
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
BOM specialist ensures that all the necessary items, parts, components, subassemblies, and assemblies are captured in the engineering design so that the final product can be built correctly without incorrect costs, production delays, unnecessary revision cycles and other issues.
In this role the person will be responsible for creating new and managing existing cooling product Bill Of Materials (BOMs) in the system interacting across all departments to ensure the completion of the document in a timely, efficient, and detailed manner
ACTIVITIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Design and development, of components or small system; coordination for related approval test plan in manufacturing and/or Laboratory
- Create and release engineering drawing in PLM system according to drawing ISO standard (1101), company, and quality procedures.
- Create and archive technical project documentations: i.e. Design decisions / BOM product changes.
- Analysis, evaluate and document data.
- Direction and priorities provide by supervisor/technical leader
What you need to succeed
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCES
- Technical diploma or university degree or equivalent demonstrated knowledge.
- At least 1 year working experience in similar role/ industry
- Basic level in interpreting and creating CAD drawings.
- Basic level in job’s specific tools: Creo 4 (CAD), Team Center (PLM), BOM.
- Translate minor projects into direction / actions and priorities.
- Provide direction and support to other Platform Engineers
- Track assigned activities status and planning.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel for subsystem / components.
- Autonomy in the assigned works / activities
- Basic level in General office SW, Excel, Power Point, Word
- English level at least B2
Nice to have:
- Proficient level in CREO 4 is a plus
- Good knowledge of Cooling products, (both Free Standing and Built)
- Team player
- Problem solving attitude.
- Daily/weekly contact within internal and external departments (R&D, Manufacturing, Product engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing. Laboratory and suppliers)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
- Availability to travel depending on project needs.
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.