E80 Group radically changed the internal logistics systems of factories by creating the first fully automated and integrated factory over twenty years ago: Factory 4.0. Thanks to its experience and competence in the field of production process automation, has a unique hardware and software know− how.
SM.I.LE80 Smart Integrated Logistics software platform is “the brain” within the Elettric80 offering and ecosystem, providing real time monitoring & controlling of the integrated robots and autonomous vehicles (AGV/LGV), bidirectional communication to the customer ERP and optimization of the plant throughput.
We are looking for a BE Senior Developer Leader who can actively and effectively contribute to the evolution of SM.I.LE80 product, bringing in his experience and willing to learn about the unique blend of robotics, software engineering, automation and networking we have. We do value teamwork, openness, transparency, respect and courage, playing together in a fully Agile environment.
- Contribute to the software design, development & test activities, eventually including CI/CD integration.
- Collaborate with engineers, scrum masters and product owners to ruthlessly deliver value to our customers
- Help building and maintaining the holistic view of the system
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Master Degree in software/computer science engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of working experience in the software engineering space
- 5 years of working experience with .Net Core/C#
- Proven experience with software design and OOD, DDD, TDD methodologies
- Working experience with microservice architecture and related patterns / technologies, including docker & kubernetes
- Working experience with both Relational Databases/SQL and NoSQL DBs and ORM frameworks
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with unit test tools such as MSTest, Xunit/Nunit
- Hands on with Git & Git−flow
- Fluent English
- Working experience within the industrial automation, telco or mission critical software is highly appreciated
- Working experience with BPNM/Workflow engines and BRE/Rules Engines is highly appreciated.
- Working experience with cloud native software applications, both in private/hybrid environments and hosted on the major public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc). Moreover experience with Edge & Fog computing is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of other main programming languages such as Java, Go, Python, etc
- Knowledge of Windows Server & Linux OS internals & CLI/shell etc
- Knowledge of devops related technologies, scripting, CI/CD infrastructures & pipelines
- Knowledge of actor systems paradigm and in particular of AKKA framework
– Full-time contract
– Full remote-working
RAL: ≥ € 45k
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.